Customer experience roundup
Customer experience continues to be a priority for marketers across all industries. Here is a collection of some of the more valuable posts to help you advance your customer experience efforts.
- Marketing Research Chart: Does a good customer experience really affect business success? – Putting customers' needs first is the most effective way to create a sustainable competitive advantage. This post features a study demonstrating that companies that are customer experience leaders outperform their peers.
- Is Amazon the worst enemy of our user experience? – Users expect a level of experience from you that is equal to the best experience they encounter online – like on Amazon where you can easily get recommendations and buy with one click. This post explains the impact of this Transference of Expectation.
- Digital Advertisers Focus on Holistic Customer Experience – Today, the average person relies on multiple devices. Delivering a cohesive customer journey across devices has become a priority for marketers as they start to think more holistically about the customer experience they create.
- Do-It-Yourself Customer Experience Improvement: Reducing Friction – Everything that slows the customer down or makes it more difficult for them is friction in the experience. Finding and reducing friction can improve everything from your efficiency to your customer satisfaction ratings.
- How does ‘carousel banner blindness’ damage customer experience? – Companies love their carousels. It allows them to placate multiple divisions by giving each a rotating spot high on the home page. But studies show that users have become "banner blind". More disconcerting is that the carousel may be disrupting your prospect's buying journey.